Dr. Rebecca L Burns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca L Burns?

Dr Burns is fantastic. She listens to my issues, of which there are many, and actually hears me. She never overlooks symptoms and is extremely thorough in her approach to diagnosing and care of my condition. I'm grateful to have her as my rheumatologist. I also want to say how efficient The University of Michigan hospital has been for me thus far. I waited less than 10 minutes from the time I walked into the hospital until I was face to face with Dr Burns. She spent plenty of tine with me, I never felt rushed, and she answered all my questions. She ordered another test to be completed that day and I was in & out of that dept in about 20 minutes. My entire time at the hospital was under an hour. Pretty amazing! There was an abnormality on the additional test and Dr Burns called me first thing the next morning to let me know and schedule another diagnostic test. I'm not sure I've ever had a dr who is so thorough. She rocks!

wonderful doctor

The best doctor I have ever had!

I have been dealing with a rare disorder (Ehlers-Danlos syndrome) and Dr. Burns has been AMAZING!!!! She has called me personally regarding tests, I have stopped in twice with problems (no appointment) and she saw me right away.

Dr. Rebecca L Burns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.