Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca L Cali has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Rectal Bleeding
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
I liked her from day 1 , she helped my dad and was cool, calm and to the point. She seemed to care if you were comfortable and really wanted to help but, now that my condition isn’t getting any better and telling her how miserable I am, she says “it looks fantastic🙌🏻“. 🤷🏼♀️ It doesn’t feel fantastic and quite frankly, it’s ruining my Christmas. This lady has me questioning my own sanity or like I’m lying about the pain. 🤷🏼♀️I don’t know! It’s not like I enjoy the position in the chair, I would much rather be shopping for Christmas for my kids than in and out of her office being told the same thing over and over and doing exactly what she says and still nothing has helped. I honestly feel that she thinks I’m lying and it is double humiliating. I expected some relief and have not received any. I know I’m a rare case because everyone seems so pleased with her. I just don’t get it🤷🏼♀️
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2010, 2009, 2014, 2008, 2016, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2009, 2010, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
37 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Creighton University Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsRebecca Lamar Cali Md, 700 Olympic Plaza Cir Ste 418, Tyler, TX
Dr. Rebecca L Cali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.