Dr. Rebecca L Cali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca L Cali?

Confused

I liked her from day 1 , she helped my dad and was cool, calm and to the point. She seemed to care if you were comfortable and really wanted to help but, now that my condition isn’t getting any better and telling her how miserable I am, she says “it looks fantastic🙌🏻“. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It doesn’t feel fantastic and quite frankly, it’s ruining my Christmas. This lady has me questioning my own sanity or like I’m lying about the pain. 🤷🏼‍♀️I don’t know! It’s not like I enjoy the position in the chair, I would much rather be shopping for Christmas for my kids than in and out of her office being told the same thing over and over and doing exactly what she says and still nothing has helped. I honestly feel that she thinks I’m lying and it is double humiliating. I expected some relief and have not received any. I know I’m a rare case because everyone seems so pleased with her. I just don’t get it🤷🏼‍♀️

Makes the subject matter a bit easier to discuss.

She was very patient and understanding with the fact that I was having a difficult time being open about my problem. It's not an easy subject to discuss with anyone. Dr Cali is also very intelligent.

Excellent Doctor

I wouldn't want to goto anyone else. Great staff very professional.

EXCELLENT Doctor!!!

Dr. Cali was so helpful and informative. She did not rush the appointment at all. She answered all our questions and thoroughly explained in detail every issue we were concerned about.

Exceptional Doctor

I have never had a Doctor who was so considerate, understanding and helpful. Her specialty is not the easiest to discuss and she put you right at ease. Her nurse was also very gracious.

Dr. Rebecca Cali

Good experience

Dr. Cali is very personable and very professional. I had suffered for over 6 months before seeing her. She had me repaired and on the road to recovery in 3 days. I am back to work and pain free less than a week after surgery. Highly Highly recommend her and her staff. A++++.

Dr. Cali is One of the Best!

Dr. Cali, in addition to being a skilled surgeon, has an incomparable bedside manner. She gave me courage to have my surgery, she was reassuring, she took time with me. I considered her a friend. She also is witty, devoted to her family, committed to her patients, and is deeply religious. The last thing was extremely important to me. She prays for her patients. She was unforgettable. I was her patient 12 years ago. I owe so much to her as she got me through a difficult experience. I loved the way she explained procedures. She was always very up-beat, even tho she was pregnant when she did my surgery. I also admired her compassion. Her staff were helpful, caring and friendly.

Dr. Cali is a very professional, caring, accessible physician.

I wish all docs were like Dr. Cali

Do you like to have 4 visits to get fixed instead of 1 or 2? Do you like getting injected with drugs to amke you dizzy when it isn't needed? Do you like being unable to work for 2 weeks? Do you like being referred to someone else when you ask questions? Do you like people who don't really care about you? Do you like doctors who have no clue? If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, Dr. Cali isn't for you. On the oither hand, if you answered "no" to them, she is the one to call. I initially saw a different doc than Cali. That other doctor didn't care about me, my needs, my time, my desires. I am glad I got a 2nd opinion. Dr. Cali is a very caring doctor. She listened to me. She fixed me. She didn't waste my time. And I am at work now because of her. (The original doctor was going to do something where I would have to take 2 weeks off.) Oh, and Cali knows more about research and safety too. So thank you Dr. Cali. You rock.

approachable and experienced

able to speak in layman's terms to make sure I understand