Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca B Campen MD
Dr. Rebecca B Campen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Savannah, GA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca B Campen has 2 locations
50 Staniford St Fl 2
Boston, MA 02114
Book Online Now
Dr. Rebecca B Campen has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Rebecca B Campen has the following 12 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Rebecca B Campen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Caring and Knowledgeable
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rebecca B Campen - Posted on November 23rd, 2018
As a longtime nurse and a 5 year patient of Dr Campen, I feel qualified to express my rating of her. She was recommended to me by a fellow nurse and am so glad to have found her. What impressed me first , was her kind , gentle manner and her genuine respect for my privacy during her examination . I had been to three other dermatologist over the years in an attempt to diagnose a skin condition on my legs with no definitive diagnosis. I had my answer on the very first visit. Needless to say , I have the utmost confidence and highly recommend her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rebecca B Campen - Posted on April 18th, 2018
Dr Campen is wonderful. She sees you herself. She talks with you about any and all concerns. No rush. Excellent doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rebecca B Campen - Posted on April 22nd, 2016
31 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Rebecca B Campen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rebecca B Campen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Savannah, GA.