Dr. Rebecca Caserio Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Caserio?

Excellent physician

Posted on May 11th, 2017

Thorough and very well qualified. Personable and takes time for patient

Disrespectful

Posted on January 19th, 2017

The doctors are good but the office manager is obstinate: she views all the patients error. The staff is careless and will order incorrect RX without taking responsibility. If you want to be treated with respect, do not use them.

Excellent doctor and staff

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Dr. Caserio is very knowledgeable and her PA and staff are awesome!

Caution : Dr. Caserio is very knowledgable however-

Posted on March 12th, 2015

I felt I was unwittingly persuaded to submit to 4 unnecessary, deep , long healing and expensive "punch" biopsies for a skin rash whose appearance alone should have been adequate for diagnosis and treatment. I also felt it was hurriedly recommended that I under go questionable and expensive UV light treatment. Additionally, despite filling out a detailed patient profile listing my history of hypertension and medications I was prescribed systemic and topical steroids which are known to raise blood pressure. I was not informed of this possible negative side effect.

Excellent treatment

Posted on November 4th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Caserio for various non-cancerous skin lesions over two appointments. During both, she and her physician's assistant diagnosed and treated them efficiently and expertly. She and her staff were very thorough in explaining each condition, the procedures I underwent and their post-op treatment. The office staff is friendly and I had no trouble scheduling either appointment.

Extremely skilled - Excellent aestetique eye

Posted on April 21st, 2011

See Dr. Caserio for multiple reasons....she performed a surgery on my palm of my hand...expertly, minimal scaring...had gone to a different dr previously for mole removals and biopsies and she butchered me. Dr. Caserio showed me that it doesn't have to be that way.Also see Dr. Caserio for Restalyn....I simply look refreshed...she turned my frown upside down. I don't look freaky. I highly recommend Dr. Caserio.

Joan M. Adams

Posted on October 25th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Rebecca Casserio's for years. I saw her when I had a problem and the office took care of me as kindly as possible and I never ever considered going any place else. Sometimes it would be years inbetween appointments and I was always welcomed.Her skills in skin problems and resolving issues for face problems (injections, etc.) are impecable. She makes you feel comfortable during procedures and treats you as if you are the only patient she has.I cannot praise her staff or her enough. She is an outstanding doctor.

Posted on June 1st, 2010

This is a professional and caring person who is an exceptional care giver. Easy to see results with a person this dedicated.

Posted on May 11th, 2017