More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca S Ching has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I took my two day old baby boy here today for his very first pediatrician visit. I am so pleased that I made the right choice. The ladies in the front office are so cordial and helpful and gave me a room right away. I was able to comfortably breastfeed my newborn baby as I was going through the paperwork and questionnaire to be seen by the doctor. The office equipment, furniture, tables and instruments are pristinely clean. My baby is not old enough to play with toys but I took notice of the abundance of toys and how clean everything is kept. Very nice, kid friendly decor. The very best part of my experience is Dr. Rebecca Ching herself. Right away I felt so comfortable with her and she is wonderful at handling babies! I had many questions when I went in and she answered every single one in very lengthy detail. She is very thorough with very detailed explanations and information about the examination. She looked my baby over from head to toe and pointed out all her observations. I learned so much about my baby. I am so grateful to Dr. Ching and her staff and that is why I would recommend her to anyone who needs a new doctor or wants to change doctors, you will not be disappointed here.
She's excellent with my child. When I first had my baby she had jaundice pretty bad and we had to keep getting blood work done. Dr Ching followed up with us after hours and even on the weekend. She seems very knowledgeable and every time I take my daughter in for an appointment dr Ching seems to impress me even more.
New York Medical College
Dr. Rebecca S Ching accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Specialty Care, 9260 W Sunset Rd Ste 205, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Rebecca S Ching is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.