Dr. Rebecca L Crane Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca L Crane?

Best surgeon

Dr. Crane was an amazing doctor from beginning to end. She went above and beyond her call of duty and helped out tremendously when my insurance company tried to not cover my procedure. She eased my fears, answers all of my questions and is there for her patients 24/7. I wouldn't have gone with anyone else!

Would Recommend Dr. Crane Without Hesitation

After two breast augmentations and each time ending up with too large of breasts, it was wonderful to find Dr. Crane. She listened to my concerns and helped to guide me to the perfect size of breasts which look very natural and match my body size. I can't thank Dr. Crane enough! I would recommend her to family and friends without hesitation.

Wonderful experience! Dr. Crane is not only knowledgable, but open and kind.

You will not find a more caring, concerned and competent doctor. Dr Crane was so professional, explained the procedure and answered all my questions. There surgical center is at their office and I really liked that everything was able to be done at the same location. The follow up was great and so were the results. I highly recommend Dr. Crane.

It's been 3 weeks today that I had my surgery for a breast reduction. So far..so good. Dr. Crane ( and Dr. Master) has always been available for any and all questions I've had prior to, during and after my surgery. Considering my age and the length of time I have always wanted this procedure done, thus far they have made this journey and transition period a pleasant one... which is important to me and by far is half the battle.

I have nothing but accolades for Dr. Crane. She did a fantastic face and neck lift and I am ecstatic. . Aside from being an outstanding surgeon, Dr. Crane exudes warmth and confidence, and is completely professional in her standard of care. If you are considering any type of cosmetic surgery, make an appointment with Dr. Crane, you will not be disappointed.

Excellent plastic surgeon

I immediately felt welcome and like she cared about me. During my surgery, I knew what to expect because Dr. Crane and the nurses did a great job explaining the procedure. Dr. Crane exceeded my expectations for my breast augmentation. She suggested that I go up in size from what I originally said, and I am glad she did. Her expertise paid off and I am very happy with the results. I am also proud to have chosen a Doctor that devotes her time to do charity work in India for children with cleft lips and palates.

Appointment

When I had my appointment with Dr. Crane it was wonderful. The atmosphere of the office is beautiful and bright. The doctor was with me in less than five minutes of my arrival. The office staff is very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend going to Doctor Crane to my friends and family.

Exceptional

Dr. Crane is attentive to detail, accepts nothing less than perfection and has a pleasant disposition. Both qualites allow a patient to be confident and comfortable when recieving her care.