Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca L Danforth has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Weight Loss
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 9
Stay away from this so called doctor. Maybe she has a low self esteem, but she makes up her mind about a patient before she sees them. Ask for her notes, do not ask her, wait one week then call and get them. She had 2 sentences correct on mine and that's it. But I did not know I drank, according to her notes it has Alcohol Use: Yes. I have migraines, huge trigger, I have had maybe 4 sips in 10 years-maybe- and that would a wedding. STAY AWAY from this so called doctor. Hey, it's not just me, she has same protocol for every female patient
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
14 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Rebecca L Danforth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWph Internal Medicine And Cardiology Clinic, 424 Yellowstone Ave Ste 230, Cody, WY
Dr. Rebecca L Danforth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cody, WY.