Dr. Rebecca Dupont Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Dupont?

Posted on November 21st, 2016

Best OBGYN in the Bay!!!

great visit

Posted on May 13th, 2014

OBGYN is not my fav ,but with Dr Dupont I felt very comfortable,she respect my privacy,and her tone of voive is warm and touchig:).

Rude Reception

Posted on October 30th, 2012

I was calling to establish a new OBGYN for my new medical provider. Not sure if I was due for an exam yet, I gave a little background on my medical history. She then said well what do you want to make an appointment for? Because we don't do "meet and greets." Dr. Dupont- having a receptionist that promotes your practice would be beneficial. Someone that cares for patients and your practice. You lost a potential new patient today. I usually do choose new doctors based on reception because you end up dealing with them a lot. It's nice to be dealing with people that are friendly and caring!

I like her enough to go there even though the office staff messes up appointments

Posted on March 20th, 2011

I go to her for my annual check- ups. When you make an appointment ask if the doctor Is on call - if yes then your appointment may get cancelled. It has happened to me twice a year ago until I complained. The office staff should let you so you can choose not to set-up an appointment when the doctor is on call.

Posted on February 17th, 2011

Dr. Dupont is truly one of the most amazing doctors you could ask for. She is kind, caring and warm. She listens intently and never makes you feel like just an ordinary patient.

A wonderful doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2011

Dr. Dupont delivered my daughter. I spent a day, but still was not fully dilated. I didn't want to have C because I had gone so far, but she made a right call saying that it would be better for both me and my baby. My baby turned out to be over 8lb, considering that I am only 5'2'' and 100lb, it would be very dangerous to give birth to her natually. Dr. Dupont did the surgery. My recovery was great and my baby was healthy. We were lucky that we have Dr. Dupont who was on-call that day.

Posted on June 23rd, 2017