Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Eleanya MD
Dr. Rebecca Eleanya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chambersburg, PA, with another office in Chambersburg, PA. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Eleanya has 2 locations
820 5th Ave
Chambersburg, PA 17201
Book Online Now
Dr. Rebecca Eleanya has the following 3 specialties
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Rebecca Eleanya has the following 5 expertise
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Birth Control
Dr. Rebecca Eleanya is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
8 Years Experience
Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Graduated in 2010
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Rebecca Eleanya Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rebecca Eleanya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chambersburg, PA.