Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca L England has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rebecca L England has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Rebecca L England is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I went to multiple doctors and had just about given up on finding the problem. Doctors had basically dismissed me or implied it was a mental issue. My first visit with her and she not only found the problem but had a solution. I truly beleive she was the first Gyn that did not just dismiss my complaint BEFORe the exam. Since that first visit she has helped me resolve a number of female health issues releaseing me from years of pain and discomfort and giving my part of my life back for which both myself and my boyfriend will always be greatful!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPrevea Sheboygan Womens Care, 1411 N Taylor Dr, Sheboygan, WI
Dr. Rebecca L England is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheboygan, WI.