Dr. Rebecca L White Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca L White?

Stay away from her!!!

On my daughter's first Dr. app ever Dr. White was neglectful, rude and irresponsible. She yelled at us that was absolutely normal for a newborn baby to cry 24/7 and that my breasts were extremely hard. Thanks to a nurse that saw us right after her we found out that my milk wasn't coming out at all and my newborn baby was deeply dehydrated and losing a lot of weight! My daughter could've died because of Dr. White! Absolutely the most traumatic event of my life!

Asthma