Dr. Rebecca Glaser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Glaser?

Dr Rebecca Glaser

Posted on August 15th, 2017

Dr. Glaser cares more about being right about the therapy then the real effects it has women. Your hair will thin out, look at her hair! I know numerous women that have stopped going to her for this reason. She gets very curt when you say anything negative about the therapy. Truly women beware.

Dr Glaser Hormone Replacement For Women

Posted on February 24th, 2017

I would warn you that Dr Glaser HRT therapy will thin your hair out the longer you are on it. I can't tell you how many women I know that have stopped going to her. She will totally deny any side effects. She will get very curt and unfriendly when you question her therapy. Women beware.

Patient with an Emergency

Posted on March 10th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Glaser since 2007. She has always been very concerned about my well being. Recently I had an emergency situation that I needed to speak with Dr. Glaser. She promptly returned my telephone call. After speaking with me, she wanted to see me right away. She took the time to see me immediately and successfully addressed my emergency. I don't know of any Dr that would have responded personally to her patient like Dr, Glaser did. Can't compliment Dr. Glaser and her staff enough!

Extremely Satisfied

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Dr. Glaser does tremendous work by giving patients relief from menopause symptoms, increasing vitality, turning back the body's aging process . . . . I could go on and on. See her website hormonebalance.org for all the details. I am 63 years old and feel as good as when I was in my 40s and maybe earlier!! I truly appreciate Dr. Glaser's pellet research and her dedication and passion to helping her patients live the best and most healthful lives possible. I am sure many women can relate going for their annual gynecological exam with a laundry list of problems such as painful intercourse, fatigue, fuzzy thinking, vaginal dryness, etc. I had them all!!! After using Dr. Glaser's testosterone pellets, I have no complaints during my yearly exam!! Another benefit is bone strengthening. I was almost to osteoporosis. After pellets, I'm barely in osteopenia. My gynecologist is no longer concerned about my bones! A patient's piece of artwork in Dr. Glaser's office states: A Tree of Knowledge . . . A Bird of Hope And Dr. Glaser . . . Who gave us both. I think this says it all!!!

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Dr. Glaser is extremely knowledgeable in Hormone Therapy. I have been getting pellets for over 2 years and the results have been consistently great. I hate any type of procedures and am so impressed with the results, that I continue to go every 90 days. Dr. Glaser is always concerned with my symptoms and adjusts my dose as needed.

Dr. Glaser and balancing my hormones gave me my life back!

Posted on January 14th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Glaser for around 10 years now. I happened upon her from a nurse at a compounding pharmacy. She recommended her. I am really glad I did my research and saw what I needed. Once I was with her she did a complete blood test (and does that periodically) to see exactly what my levels were. She took it from there. I'm back to feeling great because my hormones are balanced. Mentally, I can stay on task now. I have lots of energy and am never depressed as before. I take no pharmaceutical medication and love that. I do my part and exercise and try hard to eat right which is totally encouraged by Dr. Glaser and her staff. I highly recommend her. Tell her all your symptoms and she'll work it out with you until you're feeling good again.

Posted on November 15th, 2012

Fabulous....every person in the world should make an appointment with Rebecca and become informed about bioidentical hormone replacement therapy!

mixed review

Posted on July 28th, 2011

I believe Dr. Glaser tries to be helpful, but as someone else noted, she doesn't like to listen. She likes to dictate and quote stats. As long as everything goes as expected, she's fine with treatment. However, if there is a problem, she doesn't seem to want to believe the patient. She can be very curt. The office staff are wonderful, and it is easy to get an appointment. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother to continue to go. I have gotten help but have had to fight to reassess progress.

Posted on March 4th, 2011

I am a new patient, but so far my experience w Dr Glaser is wonderful.

Posted on January 7th, 2011

Dr Glaser has changed my life and also that of my parents. It is wonderful to have a doctor who is doing the research in this field and is such an expert in this field.

Posted on August 24th, 2010

The most caring understanding, intelligent Dr. I've ever seen.

very happy

Posted on July 8th, 2010

Dr. Glaser has helped me for over 2 years. I have never felt better and understood more about HBT. I would reccomend her and I do.