Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca E Gordon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rebecca E Gordon has the following 13 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Rebecca E Gordon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
I thought she was the best Rheumy I have ever had. Most are one trick ponies and once they run you through their bag of tricks they don't know what else to do. She runs multiple tests and found out alot more about my conditions and she teaches you. She is empathetic and listens. I wish she would go into private practice as the only way to access her is Kaiser and my retirement insurance kicked in and is with BCBS. I would love to see her again. So sorry I lost her. I keep checking periodically in hopes she sets up her own private practice, meanwhile my new primary is following her med suggestions she is so impressed with her.
My experience with Dr. Gordon was so positive that I felt it was necessary to take time out to recognize it. She has a wonderful bedside manner, is caring and goes out of her way to help you. She also spent a lot of time with me as I have had chronic pain for five years and she was trying to do anything she could to help me. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Los Angeles County-Harbor-Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Ambulatory Surgery Center, 2045 Franklin St Ste 200, Denver, CO
Dr. Rebecca E Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.