Dr. Rebecca Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Moore?

caring Doctor

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Dr. Rebecca Moore is my primary care physician at the St. Mark's Senior Health Center. She listens carefully to me and offers sound advice. She is a proponent of body movement and yesterday she gave me a chart on resistance exercises so I can keep my body strong at 81.

Exceptional doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Dr. Moore is an outstanding physician for many reasons, but the most important reason is that she involves me in my health care. She is a great listener and takes the time to answer questions. Dr. Moore is very positive and encouraging and motivates me to do the best I can to take care of myself.

Amazing senior care

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I take my mother-in-law to see Dr. Moore. Her nurses Diana and Tammy are out of this world in terms of creating a positive friendly dedicated environment for senior care. We also had a recent stay at St. Mark’s and I wish I could remember some of those nurses names I do remember a case manager Jason who worked with those nurses. They were amazing. We also have seen Dr. Byrd and his staff at the pain management clinic. They also are great and really listen and focus at the issues. My family works for intermountain and I always tend to think that they are the best. But our experience from St. Mark’s is always amazing from your front line check in staff to the back office staff. We are grateful that such an amazing organization exists for our aging parent. Thank you!!’

My mother recently diagnosed with stomach cancer. Passed May 8 2017

Posted on May 26th, 2017

Extremely angry and disappointed with Dr. Moore's lack of concern or interest in further investigating the answers that we pleaded from her went ignored. Moore was insensitive and uninterested in hearing my mothers cry's. Even after explaining my mothers loss of appetite. A chain smoker to rejecting a smoke. Her pot of coffee she brewed at least 3 times a day. REFUSED all of her vices eventually refusing to place anything in her mouth. No advise and no reaction to my mothers health I completely declining fast! Need to talk to board of directors of this hospital!!!I habe personally been present many times with Dr Moore as have my sister. We are writing this review as my mother is no longer alive to do it herself

Excellence!

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Dr Moore is always pleasant, though it it clear she is in a hurry. We try to go over our issues the day before our appointment so we can be concise. When we have a serious problem Dr Moore graciously works us into her busy schedule. Her staff is friendly and efficient. It is always a pleasure to go to THIS Dr. appointment.

She's a Great physician

Posted on January 13th, 2017

I've taken both my parents to Dr. Moore for 2+ years, both struggling with levels of aging and dementia. She's kind, attentive, thorough, understands medicine interactions, and doesn't through medicine at the problem. About six months ago, I recommended her to a friend who needed a personal physician while dealing with Parkinson's disease. She helped him regulate his medicine and coordinated with the Parkinson's specialist to improve his overall care. She's a great physician

Incredibly caring and thorough

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Dr Moore has been the most thorough Dr I have had in my life. She has taken time to listen to all my issues with my health and has been on top of all the problems. Her interest in getting to the root of the problems has been relentless. I have recommended her to all my friends that are at the same age as I as they are experiencing the aging process. Dr Moore is the best. I was a nurse for many years and feel that she has all the traits that I wish all doctors had.

Patient

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I liked the thoroughness friendly genuine interest and professional approach. Test results where ready and communicated they same day. I would recommend Dr. Moore to anyone.

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Dr. Moore is an outstanding physician. She is intelligent and is an expert at diagnosing illness. She is interested in her patient. She never rushes the appointment. She answers all questions in words that a patient can easily understand. She remembers the patient and his medical history from appointment to appointment. She listens to the patient. She is kind.

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Always on time. Spends time with me , answers questions. Great demeanor.Hope I find as good a doctor in my new state.

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Dr. Moore has been looking after me for three years or so. She remembers me and my ailments. She has helped me with my pain and my rash. I couldn't be more pleased with the care provided me by her and her staff. Thanks a lot.

Bio of a great physician.

Posted on May 30th, 2016

Dr. Moore is both a caring and intelligent doctor. She is a rare find in the world of medicine. I hope she never leaves her local practice. I have multiple health issues; and she is willing to coordinate with specialists to manage my health issues. She communicates well with me; and tells me what I should do to improve my health. The results of lab tests is measured in hours - not days. Sometimes I have the results before I get home. She is the bests physician I have seen. She is also the most organized doctor (and her staff) that I have ever been to. I first saw her after a friend's referral. Best referral I've ever received. If science ever gets a workable cloning machine, then her skills would benefit even more people.