Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca M Hanigosky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rebecca M Hanigosky has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Rebecca M Hanigosky has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rebecca M Hanigosky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
I got pregnant with my first child and any time I had concerns she just said everything looked fine and was normal I then decided to get a second opinion and switch doctors because they told me I wasn't welcome back if I went to get a second opinion and to another doctor they also told me that even though Hannon goskie delivered at Sharon and Farrell I was only allowed to go to Sharon I'm glad I decided to switch doctors because dr. Wright's office save my son's life when he was a preemie and had health issues. So I guess my issue was that she treated me like I was a number and not an individual patient and treating my son like it was just another normal pregnancy and it wasn't. And she just rest around and didn't spend time with me as a patient and try to get in and out as fast as possible and kind of put any concerns I had a side.
Don't go to this doctor. Her prenatal care is outdated and not thorough.
28 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
St Elizabeth Health Center
Dr. Rebecca M Hanigosky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rebecca M Hanigosky in this video.
Dr. Rebecca M Hanigosky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermitage, PA.