Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca K Hendryx has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rebecca K Hendryx has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Rebecca K Hendryx has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
After many years being labeled with a chronic illness, I found myself with Dr. H. She had been recommended by an acquaintance and they said she was nice but in time I saw the behavior as condescending. I had many confusing symptoms. My treatment consistently appeared to be psychological counseling only. I told her I couldn't accept my original diagnosis and was looking for referrals to another doctor who might be able to help me but she felt it had nothing to do with my condition. She refused to refer me to anyone else and I remained frustrated after every visit. These were long visits, always of a psychological nature. My frustration caused me to look for another doctor and within six months my new doctor discovered I had numerous conditions that had been deteriorating my overall health for many years and were life-threatening. I would not recommend Dr. H to the medically vulnerable, especially seniors. This manner of care was demeaning. The last thing she told me was that I should learn to live with my condition, A condition that had not been diagnosed. Thank God I ignored this advice. There are more situations I could share but I'm just grateful I found a knowledgeable caring medical staff to entrust my care too.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
15 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Rebecca K Hendryx accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOlympic Physicians, 237 Professional Way, Shelton, WA
Dr. Rebecca K Hendryx is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelton, WA.