Dr. Rebecca Hunton Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Hunton?

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

Dr. Hunton is the best!

too expensive!

Posted on June 16th, 2014

This is a Dr. that states she is "functional medicine", to which she really is not. When you see her - she does spend more time with you than a reg. Dr. but she gives you reg. ole RX's that other Drs. can do as well, and charges you 4 times more and doesn't file ins. too boot. Then she prescribes you outrageous priced supplements that you must buy there of course, and you walk out with over a $500 bill. OUCH.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on June 5th, 2013

Really took her time with me. Gave me full complete analysis of blood work. She helped me understand why and how I was getting sick and preventative treatment I can do instead of just taking a pill to mask the problem. She's lovely to talk to and always enjoy talking with the friendly staff. Wonderful experience visiting Dr. Hunton!

Very Professional and Extremely Knowledge

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Doctor Hunton is amazing! Her bed side manner and expertise leave you feeling comforted in knowing your issues will be resolved! Her staff is very professional and unlike other doctors offices you will not wait to long. She is the best doctor to help improve your way of living with a healthy lifestyle.

Extremely Happy Patient!!!

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Dr. Hunton is OUTSTANDING in her field. Her integrative medicine practice is one of a kind. She helps figure WHY her patients are having health concerns instead of just giving them a RX to treat their symptoms. She has changed my life and I am grateful that she is here in Brevard county.

Highly Recommend

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Dr. Hunton is a great doctor. She looks at the whole picture. It may take a little time to get an appointment if it isn't an emergency, and I may have to wait a bit, but when it is my turn, she is patient, she listens, and she cares. She explains everything and has never rushed me out of the office. I highly recommend her.

Finally - a doctor that understands women's issues

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Dr. Hunton is knowledgeable and compassionate - she knows her stuff! I KNEW I had hormonal issues but my regular doctor couldn't see them and even suggested I was depressed!! One consultation with Dr. Hunton and she immediately knew what I was talking about, saw the problem reflected in the blood work and developed a plan of action. I wish more doctors were like her! Everyone else must agree because I think she has stopped taking new patients - which is why I rated the ease of getting an appointment as low. Also, most insurances will not cover hormone replacement and supplements so be prepared to pay out of pocket - but well worth it!

The way doctors should be....

Posted on December 4th, 2011

Dr Hunton treats the whole person. She doesn't write a prescription and send you on your way. She is very smart and very analytical. She explains everything and she listens to her patients. I can't imagine going back to a "traditional" physician after seeing Dr Hunton.

Posted on May 25th, 2010

very thorough, found things other doctors missed for 20 years by ordering the right lab tests. Explained everything very carefully.

Excellent Physician

Posted on March 7th, 2010

After seeing 'traditional' doctors for years regarding the same problem, I am amazed that Dr. Hunton is the only one who ordered specific tests/lab work in order to have results on hand before recommending a course of action. My other doctors would listen to me for five minutes if I was lucky and would then hand me a prescription without ever ordering any tests to obtain at least some preliminary information before prescribing something.My initial consult and follow up visit with Dr. Hunton both lasted at least an hour! Yes, an hour! She answered every question patiently and thoroughly. I never felt belittled or rushed. She fully explained every single test result on every single page of my lab work. She told me things that I had never heard before. I'm a biology major, so I know a good deal about anatomy, physiology, chemistry, etc..., yet Dr. Hunton helped me to understand what all of my results meant. I am so thankful that a friend recommended Dr. Hunton to me. It's wonderful to finally have a 'real' doctor!

Posted on December 11th, 2008

Dr. Hunton practices traditional and holistic medicine.

Posted on January 22nd, 2017