Dr. Rebecca L Jackson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca L Jackson?

Damaged Patient

Dr. Jackson replaced my breast implants and they came out asymmetrical (and one implant is under my armpit about 1/3). She said to wait one year because she didn't want to touch the capsule while it was healing . At last follow up she said that she thinks we should do a fat transfer because the one side came out flat to the ribs on the chest . Next follow up when I brought it up and she thinks that I should just live with it, she thinks it's good enough or I should choose another plastic surgeon because she doesn't want to fix this.

Excellent surgeon and compassionate care. You cant ask for more.

Worst Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Jackson was horrible. I went to her for a breast reduction and lift. I ended up with larger breasts and no lift. My breasts and nipples developed stretching and scars from Dr. Jackson's incompetent surgery. I got opinions from several other doctor's as to what went wrong and they all said the same thing, "she used the wrong procedure". When I asked her for my money back Dr. Jackson refused offering to RE-DO the surgery. I do NOT trust her ability and was unable to recoup my money. The surgery was corrected by another more competent surgeon who had to undo the mess Dr. Jackson created.