Dr. Rebecca Kelley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Kelley?

Posted on January 6th, 2016

She listens and treats you to her best

Doctor Is Great, Secretary Not So Much

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Dr. Kelley was wonderful. I have visited her twice and she is very knowledgable and made me feel comfortable. Her nurse was friendly and efficient. I will say I do not care for the receptionist. My first appointment, it took her 30 minutes to check me in because they had just switched to computers. Then when asked if I had been out of the country lately (because of the Ebola risk) she did not know where the U.K. was. My second appointment two months later took just as long to check in. She was also borderline rude when I called to ask for the price of an appointment for someone without insurance. When I called a few weeks later to ask about another issue, she insisted I go to the ER instead of booking me an appointment. Instead, I called another doctor who assured me I was not in immediate danger.

amazing doctor

Posted on October 1st, 2013

Dr.Kelley is an amazing person and Dr. She takes the time and listens and is through on her exams and follow ups!!

She's wonderful!

Posted on September 10th, 2012

Dr. Kelley always spends time with you and is very pleasant to work with. She usually is the one who does your vitals at the very beginning of the appointment (sometimes it is a nurse but rarely). She doesn't have you 'hop up on the table' until she greets you and asks questions. Her nurse practioner is also stellar to work with and both ladies treat you with the utmost respect!

Posted on August 3rd, 2017