Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca A Knight has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I have been to so many doctors that just plain do not take the time to listen and understand the problems that I am having. Doctor Knight is the exception! She always spends enough time to answer all of your questions and cover all of your concerns. She does not have the superiority complex that most doctors have, it is very refreshing. Her goal is to help her patients and she truly means it.
FINALLY! The office is organized, the RN, Jessica, ALWAYS answers my emails &/or is quick to fax my drug order. Lisa, the SMILING and FRIENDLY office gal could not be nicer and more efficient. All in all, it's "almost" a pleasure going to the doctor. BTW, Dr Knight is also very understanding of the needs of a patient. She listens, she's professional, and she takes more than the usual 15 minutes if you need it(we have more questions on some appt days than on others). Great place, far as doc offices go.
Dr. Knight is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Osf St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Rebecca A Knight accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKnight Medical Center Intrgrtd Health, 5401 N Knoxville Ave Ste 104, Peoria, IL
Dr. Rebecca A Knight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.