Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Rebecca F Kolp
Dr. Rebecca F Kolp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kolp is affiliated with New England Baptist Hospital and Exeter Hospital. Dr. Kolp has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca F Kolp has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Rebecca F Kolp has the following 17 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Discharge
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ovarian Cysts
Dr. Rebecca F Kolp has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
I can't say enough about Dr. Kolp. She is such an amazing Dr. She was my OB during my pregnany and unlike other OB's, she never rushes you. She asks you several times if you have any questions and she patiently waits while you ask her questions and explains things in clear and non-medical verbiage which is refreshing!Love Dr. Kolp!!
Rebecca ~ I've seen for years now. Love her she is sweet, easy to talk to and very smart. If you have a question or are worried about something she will do a test to get answers and ease your mind. She is so good I want my teen to go in and just have a chat with her. Anyone looking for a gyno with a caring bedside manner and brains all in one she is your go to! I give her over a 5 star doctor! Love her couldn't be happier!! ;)) p.s. her office staff is just as kind and her nurses call you right back when you place a call with questions or appointments.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Kolp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Rebecca F Kolp accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMassachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA
Dr. Rebecca F Kolp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.