Dr. Rebecca E Krasnof Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca E Krasnof?

Caring Professional

Dr. Krasnof was recommended to me by afriend. Finally, I've found an intelligent physician with compassion and professionalism, and am certain I'll continue to remain in her care.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Had to wait over 30 mins in the exam room waiting for her to come in. Brash and rude. Snobby toward me. Did not listen to me and cut me off repeatedly. Gave me a medication that another health care professional friend of mine said was completely inappropriate for me condition.Felt rushed. Professionalism was lackluster. Interpersonal skills left much to be desired. Diagnostic skills were abominable. Pass on this doctor and thank me later.

i thought she was good

very caring, not common in most drs. listened, referred outside. took concerns seriously, very easy to talk to. I felt she wanted to do her best in helping, not just push you aside.