Dr. Rebecca M Kuhn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca M Kuhn?

Greatest Doctor I've Ever Seen!!!

I can't say enough about how wonderful Dr. Kuhn is!! I was recomended by a friend, I don't have insurance and was skeptical about seeing another doctor who wouldn't know much about my strange condition (thyroid disease). She knew all about it and was very thorough with her questions and going over my blood work. SHE EVEN CALLED ME BACK!! I've never had a doctor do that, I've always had to chase them down, or not at all. She is very affordable and really cares about her patients. So grateful I found her!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent Doctor

I've seen many doctors and Dr. Kuhn is by far one of the most competent doctors Ive ever seen. She spends time to address all my questions and she can handle the tough questions. Her diagnoses are very accurate and she is very friendly and pleasant.

Dr. seems to have problems asking appropriate questions and gathering pertinent information. Would not want this one on an "emergency" situation.Also followed me out into waiting area to continue our conversation in front of patients waiting- not very professional and if discussion gets lengthy- possible violation of my confidentiality rights.

Dr. Rebecca M Kuhn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.