Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Kulgren
Dr. Rebecca Kulgren, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Seattle, WA (and 4 other locations). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kulgren is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - First Hill, Maricopa Medical Center and Swedish Edmonds Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Kulgren has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Rebecca Kulgren has the following 6 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Rebecca Kulgren has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rebecca Kulgren is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Go to Dr. Kulgren if you want a lecture for every little thing, without her asking about your history. Thanks for the lecture on the fact that I should be using condoms until I'm in a long term relationship, Doc. I'm 30 years old and have been in a long term relationship for over 5 years, but she didn't bother to ask. Not to mention she gave me a lecture on a medical condition I've had since birth...I probably know more about it than her, considering it isn't an OB/GYN problem! I will never go back to her, what a rude, uncaring, and self-absorbed doctor.
Dr. Kulgren is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Swedish Medical Center - First Hill
Maricopa Medical Center
Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Maricopa Integrated Health System
9 Years Experience
University of Washington
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rebecca Kulgren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.