Dr. Rebecca Kurth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Kurth?

Top Notch professional

Posted on March 7th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Kurth for 6 years and can honestly say she is the best doctor I have ever known. She has a very laid-back demeanor but is vigilant and vigorous with her treatment - both mentally and physically. No matter how upset or ill I feel when I arrive at her office, I feel calm and reassured when I am leaving, She doesn't over-prescribe, gives lots of advice but more importantly is an excellent listener. She does not take insurance which is why she, no doubt, is able is spend so much time with me when I visit. However just as another reviewer commented it is well worth the investment to get the peace of mind Dr Kurth's knowledge and experience give me. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Rave Review

Posted on March 26th, 2013

Dr. Rebecca Kurth truly has by back!!! and my front and my total being. She is broadly competent, compassionate and current on medical research. I would give her 5 stars if I could in complete gratitude for her care.

Caring, compasionate, and extremely competent physician.

Posted on April 18th, 2012

All physicians should be as caring and competent as Dr Kurth. Don't know what I'd do without her. Responsive to your needs; always available.

Dr. Kurth is terrific!

Posted on July 20th, 2011

I am fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Rebecca Kurth. She is incredibly caring about all aspects of patients physical and mental health and well-being. Her office is exceptionally well run, and it is a pleasure to visit. She is outstandingly humanistic, generous with her time and sensitivity to patients, and unbelievably detail oriented and well organized.Dr. Kurth does not accept insurance assignment, but I am so glad that I made the decision to invest in such special quality care. You only live once, and the fees are fair considering the very special medical experience this doctor provides.I can't say enough about how much I respect her. This is a unique human being.

Quality Medicine

Posted on May 4th, 2011

I recommend Dr. Kurth to everyone, because she's so knowledgable, caring and thorough. If she doesn't know the answer, she'll find the best specialist in NYC to consult with. If Dr. Kurth can diagnose and treat my myriad problems, she can treat yours!

Amazing physician

Posted on September 1st, 2009

Thorough and excellent internist. the best. I think her office is not accepting new patients right now though.

Posted on October 9th, 2017