Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca A Kyle has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Adolescent Medicine
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Rebecca Kyle is inconsiderate and rude. During my first appointment with her she told me that I shouldn't take any precautions during my at risk pregnancy. Such as: eat fish, smoke cigarettes, take any type of medication, sit in hot-tubs, or any other thing that anyone else tells you to avoid. She also said that no person should ever try to talk to a Dr. before 10 weeks because Dr's don't really care before that point. As I sat in her office almost in tears she looked at me with apathetic glances. As I left the appointment I thought maybe I was being irrational, but I had been recording the appointment so my partner could listen when I get home, but as I re-listen to the recording I realized that I was giving her benefit of the doubt the entire time, and I should have been more assertive. If you want a Dr. that is going to care about you she is not the one for you.
I just went through my first pregnancy and Dr. Kyle was our OB. My husband and I both could not have been happier with our experience. Dr. Kyle has a very laid back manner, which reduced my anxiety level and made me feel more relaxed about the whole pregnancy. She was happy to answer all of my questions and again, in a way that reduced my anxiety level. Both my husband and I felt that we developed a good relationship with her, better than we have had with any previous doctor. We were very happy with our experience before our delivery, and the delivery only confirmed that we had picked the right OB - we had an easy, low stress delivery and Dr. Kyle went out of her way to be there for it. Needless to say, we have been raving about her to our friends and family and would highly recommend her!
I liked the idea of seeing a DO instead of an MD, and boy was I wrong. Their entire office is incompetent. When I scheduled my annual checkup I told her I wanted a longer appointment to discuss my difficulty getting pregnant and they said that was fine, but didn't and the doctor was resistant to do both when I got there. She then blew off all my concerns and ordered a sperm analysis for my husband but refused to give me results because they were abnormal. She refused to listen to my requests for bloodwork due to my symptoms and wouldn't order them, wanted to put me on clomid for 3 months with no ultrasound or bloodwork follow up. I later found out when I took clomid with another doctor and my ultrasound showed it significantly thinned my uterus, making it harder to get pregnant and Clomid stays in your system for 6-8weeks after stopping it. Her nurse would also wait until 630-7pm to call me back with answers to my questions and wouldn't leave a message if I was unavailable so I had no idea who called me. If I can't trust her and her staff in a situation like that I'd NEVER trust them when I was pregnant!!!
This will be my first baby, and I have never even met my doctor. I understand that I have to wait 8 weeks but what I felt was an emergency felt like it wasn't really focused on. I ended up going to the ER because a doctor actually would be seeing me. Rather than a nurse wanting to run a quick test and shoo me on my way with out one word or question.
14 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Rebecca A Kyle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Womens Clinic Pc, 2222 NW Lovejoy St Ste 619, Portland, OR
Dr. Rebecca A Kyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.