Dr. Rebecca Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Green?

Superb bedside manner.

Posted on November 21st, 2013

A great family physician; nice smile and a good listener. I've been with Dr. Green for 9 years. I even paid out of my own pocket for a scheduled visit when my insurance company briefly abandoned the practice she works for. She is not eager to push pills, and instead encourages preventive care through lifestyle change.

although very busy, she makes time to really HEAR me!

Posted on April 9th, 2013

Usually seen promptly unless there has been an earlier emergency. Always caring and listens. Makes time during the appointment to actually address the problems. More than that, she is willing to work within my preferences of treatment options. Excellent diagnostician, who refers patients to other medical caregivers appropriately. I enthusiastically refer my friends to Dr. Green.

Look elsewhere for Better

Posted on April 13th, 2012

The office staff is so disconnected and very lacking in common courtesey and patient concern. They seem all about the money, get more people in and out the door as quickly as possible, of course you can easily get an appointment that's what they want! Appointment desk has to transfer you to the business office who has to transfer you to your dr and you'll never talk to the same person twice. Very diconnected and I would plan to always wait on the phone for 3-5 minutes while they call all over the building to find the right "department" to handle your concern. Once you get in you will find her bedside manner and staff generic and full of excuses. I waited 45 min one time and 60 min the other time until I decided I had better ways to spend my time and took my business elsewhere.

Posted on July 27th, 2017