Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca L Seigel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Seigel is one of the best doctors I have ever gone to. Caring and concerned, so thorough, and always follows up quickly. I think she is tops, and my husband will transfer to her as well. The negative is the office staff. The receptionist is as cold as the doctor is warm, and puts a chill in the lobby. I called in once to ask for a refill, and got a different receptionist, who, when I asked if she could take a message, huffed and puffed like I was asking for a favor instead of asking her to do her job. I asked her what was wrong, and she said she could not find a pencil!! I knew she could not take an accurate message, so I had to have Dr. Seigel call me just to fill a prescription. I would like to recommend my doctor to many others, but the poor conduct of the office staff prevents me from doing that.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Rebecca L Seigel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rebecca L Seigel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.