Dr. Rebecca Luethcke Is this you?

Simply the best, miss her.

Best gynecologist ever.

Please Don't go

Staff is really not good, little rude. Specially the one sitting on the window when we enter. Dr Rebecca herself doesn't explain much. Ok here is the main reason why I am writing this. She said she can't deliver the baby as she is retiring, We were dumb founded and was like why would you take us if you can't go all the way. I found it very unprofessional and inconsistent. So guys think twice before you go to this doctor. Funny thing is that we have been referred by a friend and this is what we get.

Highly recommend Dr. Luethcke. I have been a patient for almost 20 years. The wait time is minimal considering she is an ob/gyn. She is the most compassionate doctor I have ever had.I have recommended her to many of my friends and they love her too!

One of my favorite doctors ever

Dr. Luethcke is a very caring and thorough doctor. She spent time with me and listened to every concern and question I had. The ONLY downfall is the wait time, but if you come with a good book, at least you can pass the time. Just come prepared. She is definitely worth the wait, though.

Excellent Doctor

Very easy to talk to and listens to your problems if you're having any, you don't feel like just a number.

She saved my life

She is the best. When I read reports from other Doctors they all stated "probable cancer". Doctor Luethcke was the only Doctor that studied the reports and came to a different diagnosis. THE CORRECT DIAGNOSIS .

I definitely recommend this Ob/Gyn. Even though she may see you once a year, she remembers you and takes the time to chit chat with you. She's wonderful!

very nice, polite, and professional doctor. I would highly recommend.

Would not be when you need her most

My wife was due during thanksgiving time and doctor promised all the time that she would be available during thanksgiving. But when the time came, she just transfered her shift to a rotating doctor and was never there when we really wanted her. She never apologized nor cared about us. Horrible doctor and would not recommend.

Great doctor; Horrible wait time

I would recommend her but you cannot be in a hurry. I have scheduled an appt. for a certain time and actually gotten in 1 hour later. I understand the busy-ness but don't overbook yourself! She spend ample time with me and listens to all my concerns. Great bedside manner. But don't go when you have to be somewhere afterwards.

Excellent physician and definitely takes the time to listen to your concerns which is very hard to find these days!! Awesome staff!!

Dr. Rebecca Luethcke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.