Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca R Mardach MD
Dr. Rebecca R Mardach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Sacramento, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Medical Genetics. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca R Mardach has 2 locations
200 Ucla Medical Plz
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Book Online Now
Dr. Rebecca R Mardach has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
Dr. Rebecca R Mardach has the following 1 expertise
- Medical Genetics
30 Years Experience
Universidad Cristiana Boliviana (Ucebol)
Graduated in 1988
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Rebecca R Mardach Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rebecca R Mardach's office for more information.
200 Ucla Medical Plz Los Angeles, CA 90095
2825 50th St Sacramento, CA : (916) 703-0300
More about Dr. Rebecca R Mardach
Inborn Errors of Metabolism, Neurogenetics, Medical Genetics.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rebecca R Mardach is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.