Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca U Margulies
Dr. Rebecca U Margulies, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA, with another office in Oakland, CA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca U Margulies has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rebecca U Margulies has the following 11 expertise
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Rebecca U Margulies has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rebecca U Margulies is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
17 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rebecca U Margulies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.