Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca S Marshall
Dr. Rebecca S Marshall, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Rossford, OH. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Marshall is affiliated with St Lukes Hospital and Bay Park Community Hospital. Dr. Marshall has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca S Marshall has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
We have great experiences with Dr. Becky just as we did with her Father!! She takes time with us, doesn't hurry us out. She is excellent at diagnosing, compassionate, and her main concern is to get us healthy. Tho we miss Dr. Don immensly,we would not trade Dr. Becky ever. She has made immense strides with our now 15 year old daughter. She does not fear shots as she did when she was younger.
I truly think the world of Dr Becky and her father...have always been taken very good care of and they are like family...my only complaint is the company she uses for billing...they don't answer phones or return calls...the worst part is what they are billing me for I don't even owe...but for the Dr Rebecca Marshall, she is great and would recommend her to any one...God Bless all
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Marshall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Rebecca S Marshall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarshall Family Practice, 1215 Grassy Ln, Rossford, OH
Dr. Rebecca S Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rossford, OH.