Dr. Rebeca Martinez Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Rebeca Martinez?

Great, through doctor

Posted on October 25th, 2017

She spends a good amount of time getting to know you and has excellent bedside manner. There might be a wait sometimes at her office but it is well worth it. She is an excellent physician, so knowledgeable !

IMPRESENTABLE y ANTIPROFESIONAL... FORMALIDAD 000 !!!!

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

NO OS LA RECOMIENDO, PARA NADA !!!! ES UNA INFORMAL DE GENERO !!!!!! Hoy día 2 de Dic. a las 9.00am con hora de cita en su consulta y primera paciente del día, sin excusas! He estado de reloj 1 hora y media esperando a que apareciese la dra. Rebeca .... metida en la habitación y las enfermeras preocupadas , por la larguisima espera, que sufre a diario la consulta de esta Sra. Ginecologa....Ella como si nada hubiese pasado, sin nervios y vida normal.... ya que es habito, asi me dijo la enfermera !!!!! Y me pregunto yo!! Porque tiene la CARA DURA DE DAR HORAS A LAS 9pm ???? No tiene conciencia de que todos tenemos nuestro Trabajo ??? A diario atiende su tiempo en Florida Int. University a primera hora de la mañana, mientras NOSOTRAS ( las pacientes) NERVIOSAS y HARTAS de esperar, se digne a llegar Ahh!! eso SI !! y que nos encuentre ya preparadas con la bata y el control previo hecho por la enfermera , porque asi ella gana tiempo y nosotras lo PERDEMOS DE NUESTRO SALARIO.... Es una IMPRESENTABLE !!! NADA FORMAL !!! A su llegada me cortó, la conversacion y me invito a irme sin visitarme...No le interesaba, ya que no tenia argumentos de defensa y yo viendo los Reviews, con pocas palabras, BASTAN !!

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

If you want a doctor that provides excellent patient care, chose this doctor, she is EXCELLENT!

Amazing

Posted on March 16th, 2010

I met with the doctor for the very first time. I was very nervous to change my gynecologist. In addition to my being anxious, I had an appointment at 10:15 in the morning and was not seen before 12:45 which I felt was very disrespectful of my time. However, after meeting with the doctor it made sense to me. She spent a lot of time with me, getting to know me and explaining me in details anything I wanted, even medical stuff that didn't have anything to do with gynecology. Now it's great that she spends so much time with everyone, but the appointments made should reflect her time spent with everyone. I would definately recommend her but take a book or your computer while you wait!

Posted on November 16th, 2009

I would strongly recomend Dr. Martinez.

Posted on February 14th, 2017