Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca M Montes has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rebecca M Montes has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 36
I would not take my dog to this Doctor. She is rude, spends little to no time with patients and seems to be bothered by her patients. I chose her in hopes that as a woman she would understand the symptoms I was having but instead she stated that she had no idea what was happening and for all she knew it could be cancer. Some people should not practice medicine and Dr. Montes is definitely one of those people. She seems to be more interested in looking good than she does for caring for her patients. I will have my medical records transferred immediately.
Really good dr., my experience was different than the others maybe because my baby was a high risk. I would go every week to appointments, she would spend time with me answering questions. Nice dr. She does have a heart and worries i would recommend her to anyone. Except if you are planning to terminate a pregnancy she really dislikes abortions, and she will try to change you to another physician.
Dr. Montes is very cold and does not make you feel important. All her visits are quick and seem very rushed even if your wait time was hours. She does not explain every thing to you. Now that I have changed drs? I realize that much more how bad of a doctor she is. Would never recommend her to anyone.
Dr. Montes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Rebecca M Montes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rebecca M Montes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.