Dr. Rebecca P Montgomery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca P Montgomery?

Fabulous people! Quick appointments and hardly ever do they keep you waiting for long periods of time. Very satisfied!

Excellent Care

Dr Becky always listens even when I am a very difficult patient. She knows me too well. I think a great doctor is one who can say that this is beyond my specialty, it is time to see a specialist. Then she matches my needs to the doctor to who she refers me. She truly cares for her patients and it shows. She includes her patients in their care. Will even argue with them when they are too being stubborn for their own good...

Not what I expected

Was a new patient with sinus infection and saw the assistant (not this doctor but she is not on here). I have a history of sinus infections and was in pretty bad shape when I got there. She refused to give antibiotics (which have a history of working for me) and only gave me something to treat the allergies and not the infection itself. The allergy spray worked but my infection continued. The only good thing I got out of going there was the recommendation for the spray. Didn't actually get treated.

Will seek alternate care

Assistance for Dr. E. Montgomery the Mrs was very short rude and un professional. As being new to the area my family and I will seek another doctor that has the time we require.

Dr. Rebecca P Montgomery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mooresville, NC.