Dr. Rebecca M Moxness Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca M Moxness?

Dr. Moxness has always been very helpful. It is hard to get an appointment with her, though.

Wish I would have found Dr. Moxness sooner

I've been type 1 diabetic for 13 years before I found Dr. Moxness. I was being seen by a different "top doctor" endocrinologist, but I feel like since he was a male, he did not understand my frustration with my feminine issues I was experiencing such as weight gain and PCOS. After a miscarriage, I decided to search for another doctor and found Dr. Moxness. She had ordered additional tests, including a test for Celiacs disease and found that I had Hashimoto's, previous doctor did not test antibodies even with fluctuating TSH levels and said that everything was fine even though I was complaining of extreme fatigue, hair loss and weight gain. Her bedside manner is incredible and she spend an hour with me in the office visit. I felt like she actually listened to my symptoms rather than just looking at results. I felt very hopeful after leaving the office even with a type 1 diagnosis, PCOS and Hashimoto's. It took me months to get in to see her, but it was definitely worth the wait. I can't say enough positive things about this doctor. Thank you!!!