Dr. Rebecca Y Mumpower Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Y Mumpower?

Truly exceptional physician --- highest recommendation!

I saw Dr. Mumpower for about six months during the period that she was accepting outpatients at Parkridge Health in Hendersonville, NC. That was several years ago and she is now practicing at the Mission hospital system in Asheville, NC, and I've long since moved to CA. Long-made-short: she is simply the very best internist that I have ever met. I had multiple, confusing problems that were seriously affecting the quality of my life. Her diagnoses and treatment plans were right-on: she's an amazing problem solver, super-bright, and very patient-oriented. (P.S. I miss her greatly. Yes, she's that good!)

Birth Control

Dr. Rebecca Y Mumpower is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.