Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca L Crawford has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rebecca L Crawford has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Rebecca L Crawford has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rebecca L Crawford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Crawford is an excellent doctor and I wouldn't go to anyone else, in spite of her rude front office staff. Her insurance dept. lady hung up on me when I asked her what her name was. I called back and got the office mgr. and she wouldn't give me her name either. Very unprofessional staff, but excellent dr. and nurse staff!
I happened to call during lunch time probably, asked about the doctor and the listener did only said something about the lunch and that it will be back by 1:45 (didn't hear what/who will be back clear, so tried to ask again, and the person who was listening the phone was too quick to say "office is closed" that he won't let complete my question, so had to say Bye
30 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1988
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Rebecca L Crawford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Texas Ob Gyn Associates, 328 W Main St, Lewisville, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rebecca L Crawford in this video.
Dr. Rebecca L Crawford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewisville, TX.