Dr. Rebecca O Newell Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca O Newell?

I only have a few things to write about Dr. Rebecca Newell. I feel she doesn't spend enough time with a patient, doesn't look into the eyes, throat when examining, just simply asks "how are you doing today". Then jumps into changing the dosages of medication. I was given a wrong treatment by this doctor and dislike the overall treatment and caring provided. Very little information is shared by the doctor and doesn't give a full explanation of the diseases that she finds, except for what it is and what medications will treat it. I feel more effort can be put in when seeing patients. Also overlooks a person's state of health and makes claims on medical tests only and not the persons sysmtoms. Example: my mom was complaining of chest pain and she just does a stress test, and no further evaluation for possible heart attack evaluation. I have scoliosis of the spine, and she would not allow me to be reffered to a orthopedic doctor to evaluate how sever I was getting. When mentioning my condition nothing was done, but told to take aspirin and pysical therapy which did not help.

Asthma