Dr. Rebecca Nice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Nice?

Great Doc

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Dr. Nice not only monitors my health, but she also monitors the supplements I take and has changed some for the better. She is always willing to listen and has a wonderful way with patients.

Posted on April 27th, 2016

HAD A WONDERFUL INTERACTION.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

I had been a patient at a local medical practice for over 25 years. I realized I was not really receiving care tailored to my needs, but rather it was defined by insurance/affiliated hospital mandates. I searched for a practitioner who would work with me to deal with my specific needs. I found Dr. Nice and I received excellent, very comprehensive care. She ordered testing which I had not had before, but SHOULD have been done due to my age /family history. However, she is reasonable in requesting only what is needed.She is an excellent diagnostician and was able to "zero in" on my specific needs. Since becoming a patient of Dr. Nice, my HDL/LDL ect numbers have shown improvement, my overall well being has improved, and I feel much healthier. I am grateful to have a professional like Dr. Nice as my doctor. I trust her judgement and know that she is providing me individualized care .

SHE'S THE BEST!!!

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Dr. Rebecca Nice is just as her name implies, so outstanding & such an excellent Physician! I moved here 4 years ago & went to her because she does Osteopathic Manipulations which she is so keenly skilled at! She lowered my unexpectedly, very dangerously High Blood Pressure instantly, with an Osteopathic maneuver & had me rest in her office for as long as I wanted with the lights out & the door closed! She genuinely cares about you & doesn't rush you at all, like so many other doctors! She also prefers to treat with a Natural Diet & Supplements, but will use Prescriptions if absolutely necessary! I think she is just so fabulous & the only reason that I changed doctors is because she didn't take Medicare, when I had to go on it! I wish she'd change her mind about Medicare, because I love & really miss her sooooooo very much!!!

Posted on January 14th, 2015

I am very pleased with Dr. Nice. She is caring and thorough, and she takes her time and actually listens!

Awesome experience

Posted on January 12th, 2014

I have a kind of odd situation with a hormone/thyroid imbalance. Because of this, I've been to 14 different doctors in 2 years (prior to this, I didn't even have a general practitioner because I never needed a doctor). I have been referred, ignored, mocked, and otherwise treated like crap by several doctors. I've been directed to change the direction of my bed, seek therapy, and follow restrictive diets by well-meaning integrative practitioners. No one has attempted to research my issues and figure out what is wrong with me -- except Dr. Nice. She has been amazing with listening to my circumstances and frustrations, actually doing some research on what may help, and being willing to go down a path she isn't an expert in, but no expert will bother. I cannot give her high enough praise. I am so appreciative and thankful to have found a reliable, curious doctor. Another positive: her office is small. There is no medical assistant. She sees you from beginning to end of visit, and focuses on you alone. I absolutely recommend her.

Very, very nice doctor!

Posted on January 10th, 2014

Recently visited Dr. Nice and was very pleased. She's refreshingly different than all those doctors out there. She doesn't need your previous doctors records in order to make a diagnosis. I'm so sick of area doctors that can't diagnos unless you bring them your previous doctors records. I've already gone to Skyview Grandview Medical Practices and left with a barrage of tests that I was told to get and for NO reason. And at TriValley, they want a mug shot plus I was hounded for previous records. Dr. Nice gave me so much time and actually cared.

Horrible experience

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

she wanted to put me on steroids with out ever trying to find out way actually wrong with me, big waste of my time and money.

Felt terrible

Posted on October 15th, 2012

I felt so bad about going to this doctors office. The staff was non comittal and dr nice sat in her office and did nothing . First time I left a doctors office in tears without having seen the doctor. I will not be going back

Caring Doctor

Posted on February 20th, 2012

I am so glad I found Dr.Nice! She takes time with you and listens!

Posted on March 5th, 2017