Dr. Rebecca J Nickell Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca J Nickell?

I loved Dr nickel and never understood why she up and left a few years ago

I have been a patient of hers for 3-4 years and have only seen her for 3 physicals and 2 other times for injuries so it is not like I am a problem patient.but this last visit has been a most frustrating time. I went in for an injury causing me severe pain. I was trying to get some follow-up care ordered and left appx. 10 phone messages, 2 e-mails and even went to the office and left a message. Not one message was returned. I did get some tests ordered through my persistent phone calls but did not get one phone call back with any results. I find this to be very poor health care!

She is the most helpful respectful Compassionate doctor I have ever worked with in my 39 years. She has made a difference in my life with just the time she has taken to help me and my family. I highly recommend her to everyone