Dr. Rebecca Osullivan-Hunnewell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Osullivan-Hunnewell?

Horrific

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I have never been made so uncomfortable by a medical professional in my life. I understand we all have bad days, but I was not expecting to be treated like a sub-human for inquiring about my own concerns with my skin. I respect the expertise of Dr. Hunnewell, but I do not respect by autonomy as a patient being made fun of simply because I don't have the same medical expertise as her. I am, after all, paying for medical advice to address the concerns i have about my body, but this experience was more like me paying to be called stupid and have my very real concerns overlooked by Dr. Hunnewell because she supposedly knew better than I did.

Best around