Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca J Odorizzi
Dr. Rebecca J Odorizzi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Odorizzi is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest Campus. Dr. Odorizzi has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca J Odorizzi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rebecca J Odorizzi has the following 11 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Complications
- Infectious Disease
Dr. Rebecca J Odorizzi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rebecca J Odorizzi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I haven't been to any doctor for sixteen years, and when I finally needed one, I was assigned Dr Odorizzi. She took care of everything I needed including the referral and setting appointments. You can't get any better service. She is a Pro as far as I'm concerned! She also did a minor procedure and did a super job, right in the office. The nurse that assists her is the best also, you can't lose with this doctor, many thanks to her!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Odorizzi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDept of Veteran Affairs Op Clinic, 3110 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rebecca J Odorizzi in this video.
Dr. Rebecca J Odorizzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.