Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca B Parker MD
Dr. Rebecca B Parker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waukegan, IL, with other offices in Downers Grove, IL and McHenry, IL . She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Parker is affiliated with Northwestern Mem Hosp, Sherman Hospital and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca B Parker has 3 locations
3000 Woodcreek Dr
Downers Grove, IL 60515
4201 W Medical Center Dr
McHenry, IL 60050
Book Online Now
Dr. Rebecca B Parker has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Rebecca B Parker has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Rebecca B Parker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Parker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Rebecca B Parker Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rebecca B Parker's office for more information.
1324 N Sheridan Rd Waukegan, IL : (847) 360-3000
3000 Woodcreek Dr Downers Grove, IL 60515
4201 W Medical Center Dr McHenry, IL 60050
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rebecca B Parker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waukegan, IL.