Dr. Rebecca Parrish Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Parrish?

Posted on November 19th, 2016

Dr Parrish is a very understanding Dr and strives to help us get better.Funny,honest and direct in a kind way.has helped me in some very hard teen years

Posted on November 19th, 2016

Dr. Parrish has been a long time care giver to my 2 children and myself. Her staff and knowledge is impressive. My children love going to see her because Dr. Parrish is very understanding of all ages especially teens.i highly recommend Dr.Parrish and office manager Shanna.Both are very professional and prompt.I can always depend on Shanna because of her knowledge and team work provided. Wish all Dr. Offices were like this one.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

I love Dr Parrish. She is extremely compassionate and listens very well. She actually looks you in the eye vs keeping her eyes stuck on the computer. This is rare this day and age. I was sad when they first said they didn't accept new Medicare patients. One day I took a chance and went back and asked and they said yes and gave me an appointment. She is much kinder than my last Dr.

Dangerous and dishonest

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Our family began seeing Dr. Parrish when my son was born. At first, she seemed generally polite, but every time we went to her with a concern, she would tell us not to worry about it... then scold us for not noticing what WE went to HER for. Eventually, we went to Dr Parrish for advice on his eating habits. She admitted she was not a dietitian, but suggested a diet for my son... and then reported us to CPS for following her advice. She ended up giving him a diagnosis that will permanently haunt our family because she mis-read her own charts (misreading his "head circumference" as his "height." I made repeated request in person and in writing to view those charts... she denied access, and then further misrepresented the information on those charts. When this woman is, inevitably, the target of a class-action lawsuit, I want in and have ample documentation. Until then, I strongly urge people to avoid her at all costs.

Posted on March 12th, 2015