Have you seen Dr. Rebecca L Pedersen?

Incredible Doctor

Dr. Pedersen is the most professional, caring, gifted doctor I have ever met. Her care for my mom was incredible. Although very sick, Dr. Pedersen made my mom feel comfortable, safe and cared for. Dr. Pedersen took any time needed to help my mom, no matter how long it took. I work with Doctors as part of my profession, Dr. Pedersen is the best I have seen. So grateful to her for her loving care for my mom.

Dr. Pedersen has been our family doctor for over 10 years, and she is always kind, courteous, patient, and very knowledgeable with all our health concerns. We are blessed to have her!

Dr. Rebecca L Pedersen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Freeport, IL.