Dr. Rebecca Perret Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Perret?

Posted on May 26th, 2016

I HAVE SEVEN CHILDRENS AND DR. PERRET ONLY DELIVERED THE LAST ONE. I LOVE THIS DOCTOR, IT'S HER CALLING!

Awesome Doctor

Posted on September 17th, 2015

I've only seen this doctor a few times but she was incredible. Such a sweet person and amazing and caring doctor. She really takes the time out for her patients and cares about them.

Great doctor - INSANE waiting

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Every time I come here I end up waiting 1-2 hours for my appointment (one time it was cancelled all together because of a delivery). The waiting room is dirty and people waiting there are inconsiderate (playing music and videos on their phone full blast) and the staff do NOTHING to make it better. Every time I come here I tell myself it will be the last time but then I see her and she is so patient and understanding that I keep coming back for more waiting. I really like her and she will talk to you and make you feel like she cares. I love her, hate the waiting!

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on April 4th, 2014

Doctor Perret was my OB for my first child almost 2 years ago, and I am currently seeing her for my current pregnancy. Dr. Perret is very open to whatever your wishes are as a patient. I was able to have an all natural delivery using the tub as hydrotherapy. Dr. Perret was very present and encouraging throughout my labor and delivery, and helped me make it through without medication. The wait times at the office are the biggest con...I have to make my appointments at the end of the day due to my work schedule and almost always have to wait 2 hours or more. It's worth it for me to have a doctor that respects my wishes, and offers knowledgeable advice but never pushes me to do anything that I do not want to do. LOVE Dr. Perret.

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Great doctor! HORRIBLE wait times and staff will not give you an ETA. Each time they are like 1-2 hrs. That is crazy! I called before I left to ask the wait times and they said come in. I wish they were friendlier to patients time management. There are many ways they could notify patients of unavoidable delays to not waist their time. In a world of fees for missing appointments they should have some type of automatic system to notify patients when delays are greater than 45 minutes. A lot of us have to work to pay our medical bills.

Wonderful!

Posted on August 7th, 2013

I think Dr. Perret is one of the best female Doctors I've had. She was very understanding and compassionate. She took the time out to make me comfortable with having a C-section. Her performance and checking on me through out my labor was outstanding. Not to add she stitched me up very well...you'd be shocked if you can see how small my cut was and how well it blends. Well here it is almost 7 years later and I'm expecting again :) Cant wait to see you Dr. Perret!

Posted on October 28th, 2012

I have been a patient with Dr. Perret for many, many years. I have nothing but good things to say about her.If I could rate her 10 stars I definitely would in every area.Hands down the best doctor I've ever had.

Best ever

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Delivered my daughters one in 04,07 and 12 she is the BEST

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Dr. Perret is a good doctor, but I do not think she is worth the wait. I called 2 months before I was due for an annual and was told that she was booked through September. That was in March! I have never waited less than two hours to see her in her office. She is very nice, but has too many patients and needs to cut back.

Posted on April 9th, 2012

GREAT doctor- worth any wait!

Waiting

Posted on January 19th, 2012

The only downside is the wait. When I was an OB patient, I always had appointments at the end of the day for which I would wait and wait and wait. Sometimes an hour in the waiting room, and then another half hour in the examining room. I had an annual visit scheduled for this week (Jan. 20) that I cannot not make, and her next available appointment is in June! I asked to be put on a waiting list. Dr. Perret is wonderful, so I will say she is worth the wait.

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

She is fabulous. Her manner is calm and I totally trust her. So nice to have a smart, reliable (mom) female doctor- I'm going to count on her for a lot.