Dr. Rebecca J Rezaei Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca J Rezaei?

Dr. Rezaei is the medical director for Coventry of Nebraska and she has been a great disappointment. She discriminates against women who have vein disease in their legs by denying various treatment options stating my disease is 'cosmetic' and I don't deserve treatment. Dr. Rezaei does not know me, seen photos of my legs, or examined me herself and yet she determined that my disease was not worth discussion. My employer should have stayed with BCBS of Nebraska - at least they don't discriminate and they actually care about their members.