Dr. Rebecca A Riley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca A Riley?

Excellent physician

Rebecca Riley is outstanding.

Behaviour Substandard to A Person Who Is Employed As A Doctor!

I went to see this physician for 3 years but stopped recently as she and her office try to coerce me to see a dermatologist. Even though I REPEATEDLY explains to her that I have seen a total of 6 different dermatologists and have not been help by any of them, she refused to listen to my concerns. The next day, she instructed one of her loud mouth nurses to call my house and left one of the most belligerent, psychotic message I have ever come across from a health care worker. When I picked up the phone to respond to this psychotic woman from Riley's office, I warnt her that her message is recorded and that I will report her threatening behavior. When I sent this doctor a written correspondence of her associate's threatening office, she never had the common human decency to respond to my letter. This was after she accepted gift(s) i.e.: wine, cakes, cookies, etc. READILY from me. This physician is either doubled face or just simply doesn't give a rat about patients getting harassed by her sleazy office staff. I wouldn't write her off completely, but I would not ever trust her to refer you to a specialist. Also, on her profile, she claims to speak French but was not able to respond to me when I said simple greetings in the language she allegedly claims to have knowledge of.

Dr. Riley has been my doctor for the past 10 years, and she is great. She cares about my health and is very attentive, which I appreciate.

Dr. Riley diagnosed a vitamin B toxicity even before I had my lab results, and the arm numbness was resolved when I stopped taking the Super Vitamin B Complex. She followed up by mail, and was very reassuring, while also offering to order an MRI if I wanted. I find her very easy to talk to, professional, and a great diagnostician.

Slow to respond

Dr Riley has been my Dr. for several years. In general she is OK. However, if a perscription needs renewal it is a real chore to get her to do it on time. This alone is the main probelm I have with this Dr and why I gave 2 stars.

Extremely Thorough, Knowledgeable and Very Caring

I just can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Rebecca Riley and how much I trust her with my health and well-being. She's completely engaged in YOU when she's in the room with you, she's honest and genuine and I never feel rushed. I feel extremely lucky to have her as my Primary Care Physician.